Blog Information
hallo stranger! welcome to my site
Read first ! Now, you've stumbled upon my land, follow my rules, the navigatons are the headers.
Click very image to navigate.
Do not alter removing the credit!
#53
Saturday 17 March 2012 | Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 0 letters
50 reasons why I love you.

50. I can be myself when I’m with you.
49. You love me even with all my faults.
48. You are so handsome to me.
47. Even when I’m grumpy (sometimes) you still like me.
46. You let me give you a detailed description of my day and you never interrupt me.
45. You never make fun of me.
44. Because you make me feel like I’ve never felt before.
43. I can tell you anything and you won’t be shocked.
42. We can talk about everything or nothing and its okay with you.
41. When you hold me, everything just seems perfect.
40. The way you hold my hands when we are alone or in front of millions.
39. Because you are sooooo warm and cuddly.
38. The way your skin is the smoothest thing I’ve ever felt.
37. The way you touch me, as if trying not to break me.
36. You are always on my side.
35. When I need to cry, you always lend me a shoulder.
34. Because you are so sweet, dependable and trustworthy.
33. Because when I’m with you, nothing seems to matter.
32. You have the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.
31. You are the light in my life.
30. You know how to bring a smile to my face.
29. You are as helpful as therapy but you never charge me for it.
28. You always buy me things that I want and never expect anything in return.
27. You have a terrific sense of humor.
26. You’re simply irresistible.
25. You understand if I forgot something worth remembering.
24. Every moment I spend with you is a moment treasured.
23. The way you look at me as though I’m the most beautiful person you’ve ever laid eyes on.
22. Your loving gaze is enough to bring me through a long and stressful day.
21. I can see my dreams come through in the ocean of your eyes.
20. The softness of your voice is like silk on my soul.
19. You’ve seen me at my worst and you still love me.
18. You know all my secrets and keep them.
17. You have the cutest booty ever….smile.
16. You are soooo HOT.
15. Your lips are always soft and warm.
14. Because you are not afraid to show your feelings for me to the world.
13. You listen to me when it’s important.
12. Just one touch and my knees buckle.
11. You never say that I’m fat, even if I am…(kidding!).
10. If you shaved your legs, they would be cuter than mine.
09. Your chest is the best place to lie on this earth.
08. You never get mad when I bite you, even if it’s really hard.
07. You excite me, delight me and ignite me.
06. We can’t do without each other.
05. You taught me the true meaning of LOVE.
04. You never get bored of our relationship or of me.
03. You put me before everything else.
02. Your intelligence, because you were smart enough to fall in love with me…wink…wink…
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY YOU ARE MY PUNKIN IS……………………….
01. Even though it hasn’t been that long, you make me feel as if we’ve been together for a lifetime.

k, mengarut -.-
OLDER POST | NEWER POST